Outreach and Communication Associate job Washington DC District of Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Outreach and Communication Associate Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Swaniti Initiative
Location: Washington DC, District of Columbia
Date Posted: 8/25/2020
Category: Public Relations
Number Of Openings: 1
Swaniti is currently seeking out a communications and outreach associate who has strong verbal and writing skills. As part of a small team, the professional will be expected to take on diverse roles however, communication will remain central to it. Roles and responsibilities would include the following:
· Writing briefs and research papers on governance and development in South Asia. For sample briefs check out http://www.swaniti.com/swaniti-thematic-briefs/#
· Reaching out to partners to organize online and/or face-to-face panel discussion events on key developmental issues.
· Coordinating with the Swaniti team to help in formulating strategic partners who can provide knowledge and/or technical assistance.
· Support in overall growth of Swaniti USA.
· Undergraduate degree in political science, economics or related fields
· At least 1 year of work experience in a think tank, development organization etc.
· Strong preference given to those who have experience in South Asia
· Understanding of international development and governance.
· Preferred location: Washington DC
· US Citizens only
To apply for for the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please check out http://www.swaniti.org/
Following are the steps to apply for position at Swaniti please send:
I. Please cover letter describing your professional background. Attach a 1-2 page CV that highlights specific work experience and/or education that aligns with the job description
II. Please add 1 paragraph within the cover letter on WHY SWANITI? What makes you fit for the position?
All applicants are strongly advised to go through the Swaniti (http://www.swaniti.org/) before applying.
Start Date: 01/10/2020
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: Bachelors
Overnight Travel: None
Swaniti Initiative is a 501 ( c ) 3 non profit that works on delivery of public services by strengthening governance. Swaniti works with government agencies and grassroots communities across South Asia in livelihood creation and social safety nets to ensure that all the most vulnerable have the financial support and health systems needed to grow and thrive. For example, Swaniti has been working with various Indian state governments to provide them with technical assistance to recognize why certain public service delivery gaps exist (for example low enrollment rate in welfare programs etc.) and how to most effectively overcome them and build capacity (for example suggesting targeted IEC programs). Our goal is to work through government agencies and communities to create systems for long term change.
Contact Name: Rwitwika Bhattacharya
Company Type: Employer
Company: Swaniti Initiative
© 2021 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites