Peopleshare has an excellent opportunity for a Utility Press Operator in Reading!
Come press with little to no stress!
Job Details for Utility Press Operator:
- Schedule: 1st shift for 90 days from 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pay Rate: $16.00, Overtime is there and available
- Temp/TTP/DH: Temp to Hire, after 90 days if converted to permanent will then be moved to 2nd shift: 2:00pm to 10:00pm or 3rd shift: 10:00pm to 6:00am
- They close down 1 week in the summer paid and 1 week in the winter paid
- The Management is tenured and do all the training
Job Responsibilities & Description for Utility Press Operator:
- Load paper into press to be converted
- Light computer work
- Customer service
Job Requirements for Utility Press Operator:
- High School Diploma
- Long Term work history
- Entry Level and no Experience needed
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Reading, Mohnton, Exeter, Shillington, West Reading, West Lawn, Sinking Spring, Temple, Kutztown, Leesport, Hamburg, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers/packers, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.