We have partnered with a law firm in the Twin Cities area that is looking to add a Senior Coroporate Transactional attorney
- Minimum of 7 years experience in commercial business and real estate transactions required
- Experienced in business organization, contract drafting, commercial transactions, business sale and acquisitions, and real estate transactions and development.
- The candidate should posses a passion for representing businesses, entrepreneurs, and real estate investors and developers; be well organized; detail oriented; self-starter with excellent analytical, research, and writing skills; and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- This position is a great opportunity which offers competitive compensation and benefits with support for professional growth and compensation for client and fee origination.
- Portable book of business of at least $150k is preferred
- Must be licensed to practice law in the State of Minnesota.
- Juris Docorate
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Legal positions, reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can connect or follow me on LinkedIn as well for more positions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.