If you are a passionate Veterinarian looking to join an established clinic, there is an incredible opportunity that awaits you! We have recently partnered with a reputable Veterinary Clinic that is looking for a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join their growing team.
- 3+ years of Veterinary Experience
- Experience in general practice veterinarian skills
- Experience working with cats and dogs including routine care and surgery
- Passion for pets and working with others who believe preventive care is the key to helping pets achieve long and healthy lives
- Operate medical equipment, such as x-ray machines
- Advise animal owners about general care, medical conditions, and treatments
- Perform surgery on animals
- Experience with dogs and cats
- Experience with Cryosurgery (Cryotherapy)
- Competitive salary with paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Enrollment in 401(k) Savings Plan
- Automatic enrollment in short- and long-term disability
For additional information, please contact
605 * 679 * 9441
All inquiries are confidential!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.