PeopleShare is Immediately Hiring for a Warehouse/Sanitation Worker 2nd Shift in Robinson Township, PA.
Apply with your resume or contact details. For further consideration or questions please call Natalia at 412-922-5200.
Job Details for Warehouse/ Sanitation:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 2:00 PM- 12:30 AM
- Pay Rate: $15.50
- Contract to hire, long term fit.
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse/Sanitation:
- Load and unload equipment in the parts washer
- Operate the parts washer according to the equipment to be cleaned
- Cycle the water being used for the operation of the equipment
- Clean drum lids with a specified cloth as required, while continually rotating stock through the parts washer
- Handle parts carefully
- Organize parts to prevent from being lost or damaged
- Additional duties as required or assigned
Job Requirements for Order Processing-Pick, Pack:
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.