Recruitment Assistant job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Recruitment Assistant Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 7/28/2020
Number Of Openings: 01
BDS Job Agency Ltd., located at 7337 137 Street suite 402, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 1A4 , is looking for Recruitment Assistant to be a part of the team.
The duties of the recruitment assistant will be as follows:
• Communicating with the employers and identifying the staffing requirements of the employer.
• Preparing and posting advertisements in order to find suitable applicants
• Receiving applications from potential employees
• Screening the applications received according to the job requirements and vacancies.
• Interviewing the applicants and providing them with suggestions related to the jobs.
• Advising prospective applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
• Arranging for interviews of the applicants with respective employers.
• Communicating back and forth with the employers as well as the applicants.
• Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offer
• Completion of secondary schooling is mandatory.
• Completion of college diploma or University degree in related field will be an asset.
• 1-2 years of experience in relevant field will be an asset.
Interested candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins please.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 0
Education Required: High School
Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
Contact Name: BDS Job Agency Ltd.
Company Type: Employer
Company: BDS Job Agency Ltd.
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites