Logistic Officer job Lagos Alabama
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Logistic Officer Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: SYNNEX INC
Location: Lagos, Alabama
Date Posted: 7/22/2020
Category: Inventory Clerk
Number Of Openings: 4
Logistics Officers are responsible for monitoring stock levels and overseeing the movement of incoming and outgoing goods. They are detail–focused and use computers to manage the inventory databases under their control
* Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and development timelines for few operations
* Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
* Prepare plans for liquidation and downsizing.
* Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
* Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of all mission units.
* Minimum of OND/HND in related courses
* Attention to details, strong time management skills
* Communication skills and ability to work well with others
* Quality management skills
* Understand of transportation limitations and regulations
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using “JOB TITLE” as subject of the email.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Health/Dental Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, Casual Dress
Contact Name: SIMEON OGHECHI
© 2021 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites