On-site Project Manager Job
|Employer Name: PeopleReady
|Location: Yuma, Arizona
||Date Posted: 7/10/2020
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady in Yuma, AZ is currently hiring for On-site Project Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
To deliver quality customer service while maintaining a work environment that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As an On-Site Project Manager, this means:
• Responsible for the overall store reset and managing up to 12 other associates.
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging customer and associates to meet store needs.
• Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
• Coaching associates in creating visually appealing product displays that are safe, clean, and easy for customers to access.
The On-Site Project Manager (OPM) oversees store execution of all merchandising service, project, and maintenance activities. Successful completion of these tasks results in clean, safe, and accessible merchandise, and an overall appealing shopping experience for the customers.
This associate supervises the team that resets (based on planograms), stocks, and prices merchandise accurately. In addition to supervising his/her own team, the OPM coordinates with others in the store to ensure the team supports successful sales and operations of the store. In many cases, the OPM must interpret and adapt the planograms and project plans provided to better serve the needs and layout of individual stores. Creation of the Planogram Flow document in partnership with client is critical.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An OPM that can follow detailed project instructions while being able to problem solve through project issues or questions. The OPM must have the physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Must have the ability to lift over 25 pounds without assistance.
• Have a working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools, drills, and possibly saws
• More than 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment
• More than 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks including reading Planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
• More than a year of established Leadership where you have lead a TEAM through successful projects (e.g., resets and store remodels)
Download our mobile app, JobStack:
• Google Play Store
• Apple AppStore
• Head on over to our careers site to create a profile:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of customer service or retail experience in fast-paced retail environment
• 6 months of experience as a team lead or leading others in a formal capacity
• 6 months or more of experiencing using and reading a Planogram
• Ability to read a store map (blue print) to ensure proper flow of the moves from start to end
• Ability to read, follow, and execute budget guidelines for all costs and materials for given project
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction)
• Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
• 1 year supervisory experience including coaching/training and evaluating the performance of direct reports
• 8 months of merchandising experience including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down displays
• 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment
• Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (eg, hand tools, drills, saws)
COMPUTER and SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is a plus.
Ability to read, analyze, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to fill in reports. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to effectively read and interpret a measuring tape.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES/REGISTRATIONS, or TRAINING
Forklift certification a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and/or hear for long periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds and occasionally more than 50 pounds.
ESSENTIAL COMPANY VALUES
True - Demonstrate honest, direct and ethical behavior that represents the TrueBlue value of “Be True”. Communicate vertically the importance of “integrity in everything we do.” Ensure compliance with Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. Establish personal credibility and stand for something by doing what you say you will do.
Passionate - Demonstrate passion, an attitude of gratitude and build strong working relationships that encourage the heart and inspire a shared vision.
Accountable – Demonstrate a commitment to individual accountability. Measure internal customer satisfaction and develop strategic plans to address gap areas.
Creative - Be a resourceful thinker who explores all opportunities. Provide customer service with creativity and resourcefulness.
Optimistic – Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships. Respect others and their diversity as an essential component of the way we conduct business. Enlist others to share a common vision by appealing to their aspirations. Encourage the heart by recognizing key contributions and showing appreciation for individual and team excellence.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship
Position Type: Part-Time Temporary
Years of Experience Required:
Web Site: www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=1564&req=7940BR
|Contact Name: Ankur Jain
||Company Type: Employer