Customer Service/Debt Collector/Collections Agent Job
|Employer Name: MRS BPO, LLC
|Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 7/8/2020
Exercise the highest level of professionalism, customer service and communication skills
in the recovery of money to achieve monthly collection goals.
The position directly reports to the Manager of the unit. Requires a team relationship with
other departments such as administrative/accounting as required. A cooperative relationship with other employees, clients, consumers, and the public is required.
· High school education or equivalent
· Previous work on 3rd party paper is preferred.
· At least six (6) months working knowledge/work ethics experience preferred.
· Satisfactorily completing MRS training period.
· Proficient in data entry, multitasking, and computer navigation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB
· Assist consumers via telephone (hands-free headset) in the resolution of financial obligations
through account maintenance according to both client and company expectations.
· Maintain monthly performance and quality standards as defined by the MRS and our clients.
· Perform other related duties as assigned by Management.
CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED OF THE JOB
· Follow prescribed procedures and scripted material regarding the regulations governing collections
in order to minimize our Client’s exposure to risk.
· Develop and maintain great customer relationships using compassion, empathy, and respect.
· Provide the highest level of quality, professionalism, and trusted service to all customers in the credit
and collection industry at all times.
· Desire and ability to work in a goal-oriented, team environment in order to exceed time sensitive
goals established by MRS and our clients.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to negotiate.
· A sensitivity to others and the ability to promote good customer relations and favorable image for
MRS by providing services in a professional, cooperative manner.
· Organizational skills, which promote a progressive, efficient, flow of work through the office. Ability
to calculate figures and amounts such as interest and percentages.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as the detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
THIS POSITION IS 35 HOURS PER WEEK AND THE SCHEDULE IS 3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS AND EVERY OTHER SATURDAY.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE AT www.mrsbpo.com.
Individual must be able to meet established specific physical requirements of job (i.e., reaching, bending, stooping, twisting, standing, walking, lifting various weights.)
· Prolonged Sitting (2-3) hours at one time; (8) hour shift schedule.
· Maneuvering a PC Mouse
· Light lifting of 0-10 lbs.
· Limited Walking
ACCIDENT OR HEALTH HAZARDS:
No unusual accident or health hazards inherent in position.
· Modern, well lighted office area.
· No unusual working conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: Entry-Level
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
Web Site: https://www.mrsbpo.com
|Contact Name: Kristin Donnelly
||Company Type: Employer
|Company: MRS BPO, LLC
|City: Cherry Hill
|State: New Jersey