Texas Health Ft. Worth seeks to hire an experienced Maternal/Newborn, couplet care RN to work Full-time.
*** For more information and to apply on-line, please click the following ink: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_6AhOb_e.K
The address is 1301 Pennsylvania, Ft. Worth, TX 76104.
Salary range is Minimum $26.50/hr to Maximum $50.82/hr – based on relevant RN experience
- Full-time: Night shift 6:30PM-7:00AM. (3) 12-hour shifts/week, Rotating weekend and holidays. Self-scheduling.
The Maternal/Newborn department at Texas Health Ft. Worth, a MAGNET and Texas 10-Step designated facility, has received a “Best Place to Have a Baby” designation.
- 27-bed Maternal/Newborn unit
- Utilize the following skills: Breastfeeding education/resources, responsible for both mom and baby (Couplet Care), and some GYN overflow patients
- Nurses/candidates for the department are the primary care coordinator of interdisciplinary patient care activities and is responsible for the management of patients throughout their continuum of care at Texas Health Resources.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth opened a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
- 2020 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6th year in a row)
- 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
- 2019 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor