The Center for Women at Texas Health Denton seeks to hire an experienced Neonatal ICU RN to work full-time due to a recent expansion in the Level III NICU.
*** For more information and to apply, please click the following link: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.Z5QMy_e.K
The address is 207 N. Bonnie Brae Street, Denton, TX 76201.
Salary range is Minimum $26.50/hr to Maximum $50.82/hr – based on relevant RN experience
- Full-time: Night shift 6:45PM-7:15AM. (3) 12-hour shifts/week, Rotating weekends and holidays. Self-scheduling.
The Center for Women at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a Texas 10-step facility with the “Best Place to Have a Baby” designation.
- Texas Health Denton has Denton's only Obstetrical Emergency Room equipped to handle obstetrics patients, along with Denton's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Texas Health Denton received the Pathway to Excellence designation.
- NICU expanded from 10-beds to 16-bed private rooms in February 2019
- 23-week gestation on up – working with preemies and multiples
- 20-bed Postpartum/Newborn, Couplet care
- The deliveries average between 200-225 deliveries per month.
- Peek-A-Boo web cameras
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed, full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular care, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000 employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth, Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence
Texas Health Highlights
- 2020 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6th year in a row)
- 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
- 2019 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor