The Opportunity | Data Entry Clerk (2 month Contract)
To aid project team with data entry into Oracle. The Data Entry Clerk will enter data and perform basic checks to standards to ensure initial data entry is complete then provide error checking and corrections in the system as required.
- Follow procedure guidance to enter data into Oracle system
- Check data output for completeness and readability
- Recognize issues and raise concerns to supervisor for resolution
- Log unresolved issues in tracking file for resolution
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by team
- Working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Preferred to have some experience or class work in Production Planning and/or Inventory Control in a computer-oriented environment.
- Prior experience with ORACLE ERP/Oracle desirable.
- Familiarity with MRP a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High School diploma required; College desirable
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.