HEAD OF NEUROSCIENCE
We are seeking a Pharmaceutical Lab, a Head of Neuroscience, to coordinate the informational and research flow, ensuring communication to all related areas. As the main responsibility will monitor and standardize the company´s goals, with a focus on the hematology/oncology area.
Responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Close coordination of clinical operations within the Neurosciences team
- Scouting for product candidates to address critical needs
- Develop post-approval research studies, using deep technical and neuroscience expertise and knowledge
- Make sure that all essential resources are available to cover the needs of patients: equipment, supplies, personnel, etc.
- Advanced Degrees (Masters/Ph.D./MBA) in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Genetics, or related Life Science discipline
- Expertise in Stroke and Neurosciences Regulatory and Accreditation requirements
- Experience in the administration of multiple sites
- Clinical experience in neuroscience highly desired.
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Enrique Ramos directly at 605-705-3192. Resumes may be confidentially sent to Enrique.email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.