At GPAC we believe in the simple principle that if you are passionate about what you do, it's not work. As a leading staffing agency with over 30 years in the business, we do not conform with just getting the job done, our mission is to connect top talent with successful companies and organizations.
What makes us unique is the energy, drive, and passion that the whole pack brings to the table every day.
Director, Genetic Epidemiology
An expert Genetic Epidemiologist to collaborate and coordinate the research department to ensure
and develop novel therapies, clinical and pre-clinical programs.
- Mining human genetics databases
- Lead and coordinate teams specialized in genetic epidemiology
- Plan, design and oversee trials and research projects
- Evaluate and analyze data results
- Give voice to the department and present results to the organization and on
- external meetings
- Collaborate closely with different departments such as Therapeutic area
- genetics or analytical genomics to achieve goals
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ph.D. in genetics or genetic epidemiology
- Master's on public health (MPH) preferred
- Experience Minimum of 8 years in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or
- related field
- Experience and knowledge of rare diseases
- Knowledge and understanding of epidemiological therapies, methods,
- principles and analysis
For additional information on this opportunity, send an email/resume to Enrique Ramos at Enrique.email@example.com. All information will be handled in strict confidentiality.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.