A top Aerospace company is seeking an experienced Composite-Structure Mechanical Engineer to take over the manufacturing operation. The right individual is someone professionally aggressive and can take the lead in a team and deliver results reporting to the CEO and the COO.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Engineering new product lines of custom composite materials for aerospace and other markets.
- Develop new EO/IR and electro-mechanical products to emerging product lines within several industries.
- Generate layouts and manufacturing documents for further production.
- Team up with the PM and Operations Coordinator to meet quality and manufacturing at the highest standards.
- Design varieties of Hybrid composite parts.
Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Master's Degree, Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the Aerospace Manufacturing industry
- Technical leadership and proven track record in managing high performing teams
- In-Depth knowledge in Composite Parts Design and Manufacturing.
- Experience in conducting an extensive structural analysis of Hybrid Composite parts.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE OPEN FOR RELOCATION!
Fantastic place to work! Do you love outdoor activities? Then apply!! For additional information on this opportunity, send an email/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information will be handled in strict confidentiality.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.