The Opportunity | Deburrer
- Manually removes burrs from machined components and assemblies in accordance with customer requirements.
- The individual shall perform these activities in compliance with Company procedures and quality requirements.
- Perform informational Non-Destructive Testing Inspections.
- 2+ years of experience in a deburring or similar capacity
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be able to read prints.
- Must be able to use hand tools and air powered deburring equipment
- Must be able to part mark in accordance with customer requirements
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.