Quality Assurance Specialist
We are seeking a Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist in Biotech for a mid-size company. If you like family-owned feel, where there is a constant challenge and your opinions are considered, you must apply for this opportunity.
- 15+ years in Biotechnology
- Preferable degree of bachelor's in molecular Cell Biology
- Proven track record in analytical method validations and international method transfers
- Skillful at handling equipment for QC release testing
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, Val Genesis, and SAP (including BASICs).
Responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Make the Interpretation of applicable GMP Regulations related to the manufacture and test activities on site, as well as external locations
- Define procedures for the external site on key risks/gaps and conduct assurance efforts with external sites
- Will provide quality supervision of the tests, manufacture, and release of materials
- Schedule and perform impactful "Site Inspection Readiness Plans"
I'm currently arranging interviews for this position this week. To have a confidential conversation about this opportunity or one that is more specific to your current needs, don't hesitate to reach out, all will be handled in strict confidentiality.
Let's talk! Contact me at: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.