Local brokerage in need of an experienced Employee Benefits Consultant
- Generating and pursuing new client opportunities.
- Participation in the presentation of our services at prospect meetings.
- Bring new business prospects to closure.
- Work closely with Employee Benefits Leader to set and achieve sales goals, and with the service team to ensure the delivery of services.
- A minimum of 2-5 years employee benefits experience at an insurance brokerage and/or insurance carrier.
- Additional insurance education/designations a plus
- Experience selling to both C-Level and Human Resource Departments
- A current Life & Health license is required
- Ability to actively generate prospects and set appointments for new client opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of the local insurance market.
- Energetic, highly motivated team player who has strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with current and prospective clients and markets.
- Team player who is driven by the opportunities of the competitive marketplace and by being on a winning team.
- Flexibility to meet the needs of our clients through initiative and integrity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.