Process Engineer (CHEMICAL INDUSTRY)
The role of Process Engineer will be responsible for a wide range of day-to-day problem solving, and overseeing a wide range of manufacturing and related processing situations with strong creativity and commitment.
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical engineering.
- MSc Fluid Engineering with 5+ years of work experience
- Experience in distillation, fluid hydraulics and heat transfer required
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Provide technical support to refinery operating and maintenance personnel
- Chemical process systems control knowledge plus computer-based simulations experience
- Fluid transfer, heat exchange, friction loss in piping systems, design and operation knowledges
- Solid team player
- Ability to plan processes, and solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organize and adapt to project requirements and priorities
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other related positions, reach out to Daniel at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.