A well-established farming operation is actively seeking an experienced Farm Manager to oversee the daily operations of a section of their acres. This person MUST have a stable and proven track record as a Farm Manager or Assistant Farm Manager.
- Oversee daily farm operations with little supervision
- Consult on operating plans, purchase and replacement of equipment
- Create and maintain a ranch budget with assistance from management team
- Appraising the performance of farm foremen and field workers
- Previous Farming Experience
- Experience working with area crops a plus
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish)
- Strong Management skills
- Good communication skills
Take the next step in your career and APPLY NOW! Call Adam Iversen at (605) 978-5452 with any questions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.