INJECTION MOLDING ENGINEER
If you have healthy practical thinking and call "troubles" a challenge, we are looking forward to interviewing you for an Injection Molding Engineer position in our company.
The Injection Molding Engineer will re-define and certify the new procedures at the Injection Molding Stations for further mold validation and troubleshooting.
Your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Will be accountable for establishing and re-engineering the current procedures successfully to optimize the company´s 24-hour operations.
- Validate process development efforts and deliver feedback for programming engineering according to needs.
- Has to boost through keen administration of new molds and mold change sampling.
- Conduct all studies as necessary to answer both internal and external parts or process dissents.
- Communicating closely with management team members regarding all aspects of process control.
- Assist and counsel Shift Foreperson on best practice ideas for process control and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- Ideal Masters in Plastics Engineering
- 5+ years of practical experience in Injection Molding, Mold / Machine Set-Up, Process Development & Troubleshooting.
- Understanding of manufacturing statistics, including Experiment Design and SPC.
- ISO 9001 or similar quality system knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to team up with peers.
If you have the qualifications for this position, please send your resume to Enrique at Enrique.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.