Sr. Development Engineer (Plastics)
A well-established company in the plastics industry is urgently seeking a Sr. Development Engineer to take on part of their business operations.
* Material formulation, compounding, extrusion, end processing- injection molding, blow-molding and technical service
* Processing experience achieved micro injection molding, Injection molding
* Worked with materials like PVC, ABS, PMMA, SAN, antioxidants, stabilizers, impact modifiers-MBS, filters
* Bachelor's degree related engineering
* Master's Degree, Polymer/Plastics Engineering
* 5+ years of experience in the plastic industry
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Team player and leadership
* Organizational and analytical skills
* Flexible and adaptable
* Problem solver and result analysis focused
* Good visualization, independent and self-motivated
* Ability to work to a varying workload and tight deadlines
If I've got your attention, for more information please send me a confidential email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.