Position: Commercial Lines Account Manager
For right candidate possibility to work Remote
This position will work together with Account Executive to manage $1.3M revenue book of business to ensure clients are receiving a superior level of customer service. Industries vary from Construction, Temporary Staffing, Manufacturers to Logistics and all areas in between. Specific service and marketing responsibilities are required in this position. Office is based in Irvine CA however telecommute is considered for the right candidate.
- Point of contact for assigned accounts
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of endorsements, final audits, policies, customer needs, etc.
- Clearly communicate progress of all assign tasks
- Work to deliver client-focused solutions to varying customer needs.
- Managing general customer service issues as needed, including payment issues, endorsement requests, etc.
- Completes applications in coordination with Account Executive; submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotes and policies
- Orders and issues binders, policies, endorsements and other related items; verified their accuracy; forwards them to clients with appropriate correspondence
- Processes renewals in coordination with Account Executive
- Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary
- Other tasks as assigned by Account Executive
- 5+ years' experience working in a retail insurance broker/corporate setting in a customer-service focused role
- Insurance Industry experience mandatory
- Valid CA Property and Casualty Agents License
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box with excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and shows initiative; interacts with AE in a pro-active manner
- Goal Oriented, self-motivated with an ambition to succeed
- Solid comfort level with Word, Excel, and AMS 360 software (preferred)
- Industry designations (CIC, CISR, CRM, etc.) are a plus
Applicants will be tested
I am Lori Bierschbach and I look forward to having a conversation with you about your aspirations for a future career. Please contact me at (605) 799-8625 to have a conversation about this exciting career advancement opportunity!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.