Director of Business Intelligence
- Job description: The Business Intelligence Director facilitates project teamwork, leads client interaction, oversee development and a wide range of healthcare information.
- Design, develop and coordinate a system to evaluate appropriateness of data
- Participate in consulting team meetings
- Take part in strategic projects requiring complex data management
- Oversee and summarize processes in logical and understandable formats for other team members
- Data manipulation and dataset preparation
- Design and implement a database structure
- Ensure quality of data output
- Develop reports
- Great communication and listening skills
- Able to come up with creative solutions
- Professional demeanor
- "Can do" attitude
- Impeccable integrity
- Able to make decisions independent
- negotiation and complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to think about the future state and strategic directions
- Teamwork and leadership
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- MBA or another relevant advanced degree
- 5-10 years industry experience
- +5 years of leadership experience in managing multiple, cross-function teams and projects on a local and global scope
- Experience in leadership and influence along with planning and organization
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions reach out to Gizella at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.