An extremely successful company in the grain business is currently seeking a Grain Merchandiser to join their team. This opportunity is with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Grain Merchandiser Responsibilities:
- Capitalize on opportunities in the Ag market
- Build relationships with producers throughout the area
- Responsible for buying, contracting and selling various commodities
- Will secure and purchase a reliable supply of high quality commodities at competitive prices
- Monitor future markets on a regular basis
Grain Merchandiser Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience merchandising preferred
- Proficient in various software systems
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with a variety of commodities a plus.
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Kyle Michelson directly at 605-937-5648. Resumes may be confidentially sent to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.