A well-known and reputable Ag company in the area is looking to add a Sales Agronomist to their team. A competitive compensation and benefit package will be offered to the right individual.
Sales Agronomist Responsibilities:
- Make seed, fertilizer and chemical recommendations
- Work alongside other agronomists to carry out daily responsibilities
- Perform a variety of agronomic duties
- Keep up to date on all agronomy services and technology
Sales Agronomist Requirements:
- 1+ years of agronomy related experience preferred
- A degree in Agronomy/Agriculture preferred or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and with a team
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Kyle Michelson directly at 605-937-5648. Resumes may be confidentially sent to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.