A leader in the Ag business is looking to hire a Plant Manager. This position offers a competitive compensation package including a base salary, bonuses, healthcare and many other bells and whistles.
Plant Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all plant related, regulatory and safety compliance tasks
- Oversees all plant maintenance activities, including maintenance team members
- Responsible for assigning and managing the execution of all maintenance projects
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling plant operating budget
- Develops options and strategies for improved manufacturing, equipment and overall business results
- Plan around processes to ensure all company goals are being met
- Ensure all permitting and licensing is in compliance
- Ensure corrective/preventive actions are implemented for internal and external customer complaints
- Maintain effective departmental quality procedures
- Responsible for inventory accuracy
- Monitor workload factors and workflow to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools, and equipment.
- Oversee production planning and scheduling
- Ensure employees are effectively trained to meet expectations of quality and safety
Plant Manager Requirements:
- Ag background required
- Must be able to maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and with a team
- Degree in Agriculture/Agronomy is preferred or equivalent industry experience
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Kyle Michelson directly at 605-937-5648. Resumes may be confidentially sent to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.