Gpac is partnered with a regional seed company in the Mid-Atlantic region in their search for a Processing Plant Operator for their conditioning plant. The seed conditioning/processing plant is located in eastern Virginia. As a plant operator you will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of a seed processing facility.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in an Ag related field
- MUST have agriculture experience or knowledge (experience can come from previous full-time employment or college internships)
- Ability to work in an environment that requires physical work
- 1-3 years of experience in a chemical, fertilizer or seed processing plant is preferred, but not required
- Assist in day-to-day operations of a seed processing plant
- Bagging of conditioned and treated seed
- General equipment maintenance
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other positions in agriculture, reach out to Jordan Evans with Gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.