I am in need of a Sr. Credit Officer for a community minded institution, looking to expand their team.
- Prepare written credit-approval packages for approval presentation
- Research, examine, and quantify the degree of credit risk involved in a credit
- Evaluate customer records and recommended payment plans based on submitted financial data
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate a customers' financial capacity
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management and market share of customers
- Coordinate the preparation of various monthly reports for presentation to senior management
- Assist with the monitoring of loan performance in the bank's portfolio
- Other job related duties as assigned by the Credit Administration Manager
- 8+ years of traditional bank Commercial, Corporate or Business Banking experience.
- 3+ years of management/leadership experience
- Deep understanding of credit and finance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or corresponding education and related training.
Contact me today for a conversation, Nash Wergin directly at 605-301-4771 (text works) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.