The Ag Equipment Service Technician position requires an excellent mechanical aptitude, strong equipment repair skills and a passion for customer service. In addition to a high school diploma, and a valid driver's license, you will need one year experience in direct customer service. Your background must include either one year of technical school training in troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment; or a total of three years of experience in agricultural equipment repair requiring hydraulic system repair and electrical diagnostic skills.
- Performs complex diagnostics on agricultural (large) and/ or small engine equipment to determine what repairs are needed, if requirements
- Ability to understand results and effectively use diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot issues
- Install and service precision ag equipment
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Minimum 2-5 years hands on experience in the repair/diagnostics of agricultural / large diesel engine equipment
- Hydraulic/Electrical diagnostics experience
- Passion for Ag technology/Precision Ag equipment
- Precision Ag equipment service/install experience
- Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Health, 401k Retirement
To be considered, simply apply here. Please contact Jordan Evans with gpac directly at email@example.com for information on any other agriculture related positions you may be interested in pursuing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.