If you like teamwork and constant challenge we are a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of medicines to help in medical needs in oncology, inflammation and autoimmunity. Make a professional difference, we are interviewing and hiring asap the right candidate.
YOUR MOST IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITIES ARE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Perform method development and validation of bioanalytical methods for small molecules in biological fluids using LC-MS/MS methodologies in a GLP environment.
- Contribute to quality assurance (QA) audits through direct interaction with QA auditors as well as responding to QA findings.
- Report data to line management, pharmacokineticists/toxicokineticists, and data management.
- Take part in general regulated bioanalytical laboratory operations including: maintenance and calibration of equipment, ordering lab supplies, etc.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent in Life Sciences or related discipline
- At least 10 years (BS) / 5 years (MS) regulated bioanalysis experience in pharmaceutical companies.
- Hands-on experience with sample preparation techniques, LC separations, and Sciex mass spectrometers.
- Must have good knowledge of regulatory guidelines/requirements regarding bioanalysis. Able to follow SOPs.
If we got your attention call me asap to my number 605 705 3192 or send me a confidential email to Enrique.firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.