Apply today for this quality assurance role and get the transferable skills you need to START YOUR NEW CAREER! PeopleShare is currently seeking candidates for a quality assurance associate for a renowned facility in Hatfield, PA!
Job Details for Quality Associate:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Pay Rate: $13-15/hr to START!
- Temporary to PERMANENT Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Quality Associate:
- Verify all processing and quality requirements as specified by customer's needs
- Position electronic components in the same direction as carrier trays
- Manual apply ink dots to individual components
- Use hands free magnifying glass
Job Requirements for Quality Associate:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year semiconductor/electronics production or quality experience
- Must be detail orientated and able to perform repetitive processes
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers. #IND7
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.