Do you have experience working with cable wire or a desire to learn how to install/ troubleshoot audio & video systems? We have the perfect job for you!
Job Details for Audio Visual Technician:
- Schedule: 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday
- Pay Rate: $13.00
Job Responsibilities & Description for Audio Visual Technician
- Experience (or extreme desire to learn) installing/troubleshooting audio/video systems (Flat Panels, Projectors, Structured cabling systems, Audio Systems (25/70-Volt),
- Video distribution systems, IP Encoders, Control systems, DSP, Building Racks, Lacing Wires, Cabling Rough-in)
- Experience with structured cabling and/or security/surveillance is a plus.
- Familiarity with construction techniques
- Computer and networking experience
- Own basic industry tools
Job Requirements for Audio Visual Technician:
- Reliable Vehicle with valid driver license
- Professional appearance with friendly, responsive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be versatile
- Must be able to work on ladders and use power tools while adhering to all the safety protocols.
- Must have applicable experience OR demonstrate very good motivation to learn.
Reliance Staffing, a PeopleShare Company, is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News, Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
Reliance Staffing, a PeopleShare Company, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reliance Staffing, a PeopleShare Company, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.