Texas Health Plano seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in their Spinal Scoliosis/Neurology Department
The address is 6200 West Parker Road, Plano TX 75093
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82hr. – based on relevant experience
- Shift is 7:00 am-7:00 pm, full-time, (3) 12 hour shifts, weekends and holidays required
The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the patient. Patients are admitted to this 25 bed Spine Scoliosis/Neurology Unit with post Neuro and Stroke surgery.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications • Associates Degree in Nursing Required. RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
- BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire • BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS (AHA) upon hire required • CPI training within 60 days of hire • One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program. • 1+ years RN experience in Med/surg Ortho preferred.
Skills • Good computer skills using a medical management application. • Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care. • A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
- 2020 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6th year in a row)
- 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
- 2019 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor