Make a Difference! Front Office Receptionist for a Medical Practice!
Job Details for Front Office Receptionist:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Pay Rate: $15 - $22/hour
- Full-time, contract to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Front Office Receptionist:
- Ask all patients being admitted to sign in
- Verbalize all procedures and protocol
- Review insurance card information
- Must be able to do physical blood work and administer flu shots
- Provide additional insurance and billing information
Job Requirements for Front Office Receptionist:
- Familiar with processing insurance
- Familiar with Medicare and Medicaid
- Must be able to do blood work
- Must have a pleasant demeanor when greeting patients
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.