A true leader in full service agriculture, who takes pride in their work and their people, who strives to make a difference in their community.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This position requires strong selling skills first and foremost.
- The hiring company is willing to train the applicant on agronomy skills, if they can flat get it done selling.
- If you have experience and can hit the ground running, this company is ready to provide both short and long term opportunities for additional incentive compensation.
- Previous sales and sales management experience with retail or wholesale of an agricultural products and experience in seed product sales including corn, soybeans, and wheat seeds would be a background that would be considered.
- The business is looking for original ideas and creativity for the marketplace.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive wage DOE
- Benefits package: health, vision, dental, PTO, 401K
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Ethan Akin directly at 605-610-1558. Resumes may be send to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.