Well established provider of crop inputs is currently seeking an experienced Sales Agronomist. This position is open due to growth within the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create agronomic recommendations for farmers in the region
- Sell crop input products directly to farmers
- Scout fields for weeds, pests, insects, and disease
- Create strategic marketing plans with Agronomy Manager
- Work with custom applicators to ensure a high level of service after the sale
- 1+ years of prior experience in agronomy sales
- Degree in Agronomy, Ag Business, Crop and Weed Science or related field
- Ability to create chemical, fertilizer, and seed recommendations
- Solid foundation in basic agronomy practices
- CCA certification is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.