A strong and steadily growing Ag retailer has an immediate opening for a Sales Agronomist. This position is with a company that prides themselves on providing a variety of services to farmers. This is a position with a stable and growing company that has been in business for over twenty years. They are offering upward mobility within the company in the future. The right individual will walk into a strong book of business
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Sales of fertilizer, seed, precision ag, and consulting services directly to farmers
- Crop scouting to identify agronomic issues that are occurring on farmers' fields
- Creating recommendations to increase farmers yields and profitability
- Maintain a strong book of business with loyal clients
- 1+ years of prior agronomy experience
- Degree in Crop and Soil Science, Agronomy, Ag Business, or relate field
- Ability to effectively communicate with farmers
- Strong desire to sell crop input products and agronomy services
- Familiarity with various seed and fertilizer
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to get their foot in the door with a premier Ag retailer in the region!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.