We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Agronomist that enjoys establishing long term relationships with farmers. Come work for an established multi-location Ag retailer that has great name recognition in the region.
Responsibilities to include:
- Sales of crop inputs and custom application services to farmers
- Creation of VRT prescription maps
- Field scouting , product recommendation, creating crop plans
- Maintain and build relationships with farmers
- 1+ years of prior agronomy sales experience
- Degree in Agronomy, Crop and Soil Science, Ag Business, or related field
- Strong knowledge of various crop input products
- Ability to identify agronomic issues that farmers face
- CCA certification is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.