A top Physical Therapy clinic is looking to add a Physical Therapist to their team. This stable and growing clinic is known for their outstanding patient care. Due to the recent growth of the clinic, there is an opportunity for a Physical Therapist to join a team of highly motivated staff.
Physical Therapist Functions:
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan
- Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- A Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Licensed or eligible for licensure by the appropriate State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- Excellent benefits package.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other positions, reach out to me, UT Udo, with gpac and I will be happy to help:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.