We are working with a company who we have done business with for over 2 decades. They are a reputable company and are looking for an assistant manager right now. They provide a competitive salary and look to continue to promote from within when at all possible so this will be a job that is on a fast track. They are looking for someone with some agronomy experience under their belt who can oversee some day to day operations, do sales for the location, and be involved with the day to day of a retail ag company. This is a very good opportunity that will not be open for long located in a good area of Iowa. This is a great spot for someone who is doing agronomy sales right now who is looking to take a step up in responsibility. Let me know right away if this is something you would be interested in or if you know someone else who would be
- Candidate must have valid driver's license and CDL with hazmat. (or willing to obtain)
- Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) is beneficial but not required. (willing to obtain)
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator License - Core IA, IB, IC will be needed. (willing to obtain)
- Knowledge of agricultural chemical products and fertilizers are required.
- Knowledge of operating all chemical and fertilizer equipment is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.