We are currently working with an established swine production organization who is looking to add a Sow Farm Manager. The company is looking for an individual with a strong sow operations background along with experience managing people in both Gestation and Farrowing operations.
This is a growing organization in the area that has continued to grow. This opportunity offers a competitive salary range along with an exciting benefit package. If you are looking to advance in your career with a thriving and stable agricultural organization, then apply now!
Sow Farm Manager Duties:
- Overseeing operation's employees and production protocols
- Manage the Gestation and Farrowing facilities and staff employees
- Identifying signs of animal illness
- Meeting production goals
- Coordinating work schedules
- Enforcing bio-security protocols
- Monitoring facility maintenance
- Proper record keeping
- Managing inventory
- Hiring, firing, and training
Sow Farm Manager Qualifications:
- Experience in swine production required
- 3+ years farrowing and gestation work
- Expereince in people management
- Ability to work in a group alongside others
- 2 or 4 year Animal Science or related degree preferred
- Strong management qualities
- Strong people skills
- Strong communication skills
- PQA & TQA certified or ability to become certified
- Competitive base pay (DOE)
- Production bonus
- Attractive benefit package
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Other exciting incentives
If interested please contact Dan Sokolowski at (605) 809-8521. Thank you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.