A very successful grain organization is currently seeking a Grain Merchandiser to join their team. This opportunity is with an industry leader that offers an excellent compensation and benefit package.
Grain Merchandiser Responsibilities:
- Capitalize on opportunities in the grain market
- Build relationships within the community and outside customers
- Responsible for buying, contracting and selling various commodities
- Will secure and purchase a reliable supply of high quality commodities at competitive prices
- Monitor future markets on a regular basis
Grain Merchandiser Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3+ years of grain merchandising experience preferred
- Proficient in various software systems
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with a variety of commoditiespreferred
Grain Merchandiser Compensation:
- $90,000-$110,000+ DOE plus bonuses
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k & vacation
- Relocation Assistance
Please contact Sean Dancey directly at (605)978-5472 or for more information on this position or any others that you may be interested in hearing about within the Agriculture industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.