A highly respected Ag operation is looking to bring on a Grain Location Manager to oversee a successful location in the area. This positions offers an excellent compensation and benefit package along with a great team in place.
Grain Location Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the planning and direction of facility operations
- Ensure that daily operations meet all standards and operational schedules
- Oversee a team and promote improvement in quality, safety and cost performance
- Perform general maintenance and repairs of the facility
- Handle all grain merchandising and logistics for this location
Grain Location Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years' agriculture experience required
- Self-motivated, ambitious and ability to manage a small team
- Strong work ethic, problem solving skills and leadership abilities
- Attention to detail and organizational skills a must
Grain Location Manager Compensation:
- $85,000-$110,000+ DOE
- Excellent benefit package
- Full health, dental, vision, vacation & 401K
- Relocation assistance available
Please contact Sean Dancey directly at (605)978-5472 or for more information on this position or any others that you may be interested in hearing about within the Agriculture industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.