A very successful company in the Ag industry is urgently looking for a Director of Grain Operations to oversee multiple grain locations throughout the area. This position offers a lucrative compensation and benefit package for the right individual.
Director of Grain Operations Responsibilities:
- Manage the planning and direction of facility operations
- Ensure that daily operations meet all standards and operational schedules
- Oversee a team and promote improvement in quality, safety and cost performance
- Oversee the general maintenance and repairs of the facility
Director of Grain Operations Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in elevator management or a grain related business
- Self-motivated, ambitious and ability to oversee a team
- Strong work ethic, problem solving skills and strong leadership abilities
- Experience managing multiple grain facilties a plus
Director of Grain Operations Compensation:
- $115,000-135,000 DOE plus bonuses
- Full health, dental, vision, vacation & 401K
- Relocation assistance available
Please contact Sean Dancey directly at (605)978-5472 or for more information on this position or any others that you may be interested in hearing about within the Agriculture industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.