Are you a passionate Registered Nurse with the ability to positively impact the lives of seniors? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our clients and their families, while enabling them to make informed choices to improve their lives. As a RN Nurse, you will assess assigned client's physical, mental and social needs. The right candidate will be knowledgeable in geriatrics, nursing and health care issues as well as special skills in assessment, care planning and knowledge of community resources.
- Promote and restore patients health by completing the nursing process
- Collaborate with physicians
- Provide physical and psychological support to patients and their families
- Supervise assigned caregivers and team members
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and controlled substance regulations
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- Referral Bonuses
- Health Insurance
Please contact Joe VanLeur 605-679-4937
Resumes can be confidentially sent to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.