Client seeking an experienced Compliance Officer in the areas of both BSA and AML. Organization is well respected in the surrounding communities and has been servicing the local market area for several decades.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the Bank's compliance specific to BSA and AML.
- Responsible for compliance issues.
- Review loans from a compliance and credit perspective.
- Assist with maintaining adequate compliance in the areas of BSA and Consumer Compliance.
- Development, training, and implementation of consumer/small business related products.
- Work with Audit department to resolve any outstanding issues or areas of concern.
- 4 year degree in related field of study.
- 5 years of compliance related experience, within a community banking atmosphere.
- Extensive understanding of everything related to BSA and AML Compliance.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.