Community bank is seeking a relationship focused lender to join their team. This opportunity would have a Commercial lending focus, but could also dabble in consumer. This position would inherit a small portfolio with an expectation of growing it via being networking and being active in the community.
Position accountabilities include:
- Cultivate quality relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Demonstrate effective financial and management evaluation and be motivated to assist customers in improving their business performance.
- Values building and maintaining relationships and assisting customers and prospective customers to achieve their financial goals.
Ideal Candidate Would Have...
- 4+ years of commercial lending experience (Greater Experience Will Result In Greater Compensation)
- Direct experience with CRE and C&I loans.
- 4 year degree in related field.
- Understanding of origination, credit analysis, and underwriting.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.