Want to work for a growing home health care company that prides itself on its clinical excellence and who honor and take care of their employees? A prominent Home Health Care company is seeking an experienced Executive Director. Please send resume to Shanon.email@example.com
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Nursing or Administration
- 3-5 years home care experience
- 3+ years supervisor or management experience
- P & L experience and proven ability to develop and manage a budget
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive census/revenue growth and develop business
- Provide direction to the staff in scheduling and performing home care support client services and direct the overall operations of the branch
- Manage daily activities and administrative functions, resolve problems and ensure that all client service requirements are met
- Develop and implement objectives, strategies and initiatives for business development
- Monitor the branch performance against established revenue, expense and profitability targets, and implement appropriate corrective actions to address problem areas and/or negative trends
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.