Are you a passionate Registered Nurse with the ability to positively impact the lives of seniors? If so, we have an opportunity for you! Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our clients and their families, while enabling them to make informed choices to improve their lives. As a RN Care Manager, you will assess assigned client's physical, mental and social needs. The right candidate will be knowledgeable in geriatrics, nursing and health care issues as well as special skills in assessment, care planning and knowledge of community resources. Please email resume to email@example.com and/or call 605.610.1217 for consideration.
- Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process
- Collaborate with physicians
- Provide physical and psychological support to patients and their families
- Supervise assigned caregivers and team members
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support
- Promote patients' independence by establishing patient care goals
- Assure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and controlled substance regulations
- Valid/ Current Driver's License and liable means of transportation
- Minnesota RN license
- CPR Certified
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- 401k after 6 months of employment
- Health Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 605-610-1217.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.